Why you do that?
Don't be like that!
She's aggressive, why does she being like that?
You're so annoying.
Hey look! don't you see she's weird.
Yuck! they are ugly and fool, don't near to them!
Everyone had they own vision about life, other people and themself, so do I. In my life there so much comment, critism, and praise I get, from someone who already know me and from people who just know me by my name. They said many things about me, my characters and how I live my life. Somepeople like me, somepeople don't. I think its okay, that is life dear. If you hope the whole world will like you, maybe you'll get crazy. Because without conscious you'll try hard to make your self be the way they want.
I choose to be me, I don't really care what people say and what people see about me. Its me, the only one who know me is my self and God. I choose to live my life in different way, having so much friends no matter what they characters and how they live their life, I love them with my own way.
Sometimes I get angry when people talk somethings bad about others! Don't you have a mirror dear? nobody's perfect! I think they don't have a right to judge others, leave them and take care of your own life!
I live my life with my own way, have many friends and love them, near to someone and told them that they are meant to me, speak whatever I feel and ignore things I hate. Nobody's can't told me who to love, who to care, how I live my life, what I should do and don't. I don't care you like me or not.
Don't be like that!
She's aggressive, why does she being like that?
You're so annoying.
Hey look! don't you see she's weird.
Yuck! they are ugly and fool, don't near to them!
Everyone had they own vision about life, other people and themself, so do I. In my life there so much comment, critism, and praise I get, from someone who already know me and from people who just know me by my name. They said many things about me, my characters and how I live my life. Somepeople like me, somepeople don't. I think its okay, that is life dear. If you hope the whole world will like you, maybe you'll get crazy. Because without conscious you'll try hard to make your self be the way they want.
I choose to be me, I don't really care what people say and what people see about me. Its me, the only one who know me is my self and God. I choose to live my life in different way, having so much friends no matter what they characters and how they live their life, I love them with my own way.
Sometimes I get angry when people talk somethings bad about others! Don't you have a mirror dear? nobody's perfect! I think they don't have a right to judge others, leave them and take care of your own life!
I live my life with my own way, have many friends and love them, near to someone and told them that they are meant to me, speak whatever I feel and ignore things I hate. Nobody's can't told me who to love, who to care, how I live my life, what I should do and don't. I don't care you like me or not.
I choose to be different and be me. I'm @nindyclaudia_
No comments:
Post a Comment