Dear Love,
Since I saw you,
Your smile always succeed bewithced my world.
Your laugh echoing in my mind.
Your words magically turned my darkest day into sunshine.
And when I'm with you, I knew I Found my lost piece.
You completed my life with your thoughts, your advice, your hugs, even with your simple words. Love, you're my destiny. When you beside me, I feel like coming home.
You're the best thing that ever happened in my life.
You're the love that worth to wait, worth to fight.
I'm gonna be all you need and no one could impede. So Love, I'll be your wings, I'll be your shoulder to cry on.
Together we will fight this life and make world smile, I thank God cause He give me YOU.
Since I saw you,
Your smile always succeed bewithced my world.
Your laugh echoing in my mind.
Your words magically turned my darkest day into sunshine.
And when I'm with you, I knew I Found my lost piece.
You completed my life with your thoughts, your advice, your hugs, even with your simple words. Love, you're my destiny. When you beside me, I feel like coming home.
You're the best thing that ever happened in my life.
You're the love that worth to wait, worth to fight.
I'm gonna be all you need and no one could impede. So Love, I'll be your wings, I'll be your shoulder to cry on.
Together we will fight this life and make world smile, I thank God cause He give me YOU.
Sincerely,
Heart full of love
Nc.
Asekk bener nih kata-katanya..
ReplyDeleteLanjtkan jeng nindy!
kita sangat perlu kata-kata seperti ini buat para pasangan yang mulai renggang dan buat para jombo yang memimpikan menemukan pasangan yang sempurna... 8lirik jeng nindy.. wkwwkwkw
boleh keless mampir ke blog anee, banyak kata-kata yang ngaco deh... wkwkw coba cek di bengkelhatiyangpernahterluka.blogspot.com yak jeng nindy...
salam kece :)