Too young to take any important decisions that will change my life forever.
Nobody will help me to think over the problem I face.
Too worried about every little things happen around me.
I'm just afraid being hurt.
Too fool to let my heart fall for someone I don't really know.
Just because he do me so sweet.
Too afraid to walk alone, with nobody's beside me.
Someone who will hold me and wake me up when I Fall.
Not too important to be remember by anybody.
Nothing special about me.
Not too beautiful to make many boys falling in love with me.
Much of them just see what's outside.
Not too funny so I can make people love being around me.
Sometimes I just get bored because of myself.
Cause I'm just a little girl in a big world . Don't know what to do and not brave enough to leave my comfort zone. Sit alone and get a bored conversation with my mind, my heart and my own me. Look over someone will make me be a new me.But I never someone who really true to me. Some of them want something from me.
But now, I know what life means and I don’t wanna walk in
same place, I move Forward!!! I learn to be a new me,cheerfull me, funny me, someone who wise enough not to think someone or something will make me hurt. Try to accept my self and love my own life. A girl start to transform to be a woman. She's ready to face the world, ready to out from her comfort zone. Catch my dream and not care too much for others said about me. Know my self better and make my life be something that nobody's could ever imagine. I'M READY :)
Me me and me, best of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment