Dear Beloved Daddy,
Thanks for making my dreams come
true, I know You have Your beautiful plan for me and him. Do You remember about
my promises to You? Yap! That one. I already promise You to live my life in
purity as into You, and I’m gonna waiting for the day when I hear you say “Here
is the one I have created just for you” I never think that time already
coming..
Daddy, do You know he have very
beautiful personality, he can lean me to be closer to You, he take a good care
to me and yup, I’m in love with him! He is the best! Oh Daddy, don’t be so
Jealous. It always be You. You’re the very super duper best man in my life! I
don’t wanna stop say thanks to You Dad.
I know Dad, You always give me
the best. And I know when You put the Long Distance in my Relationship with
him, it was for our best. He go to Bali to make his dream come true, and I’m
gonna do exactly like what he’s doing! I’m gonna catch mine.
Dad, I have a plan with him for
our furture, we already talk about this for many times and you know what? We already have a deal that we gonna put that plan into Your hands. It’s all
up to You, cause we know that You’re the one who knows what best for us, but I
really hope that I can be with him always.
Someday, he’ll gonna go for a
long time, that’s mean I have to wait him for the long time too, I pray to You
to give me and give him strength and believe each other, take care of him and
his heart. So do mine. I know it’s all wouldn’t be so easy to get through, but
I know I always can lean on You. Right?
Daddy, thanks for everything
happen in my life. I love him so much.. But You always know that I love You the
most.
From
me, Your beloved daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment